18 November 2016

4 Of Your Favorite Autumn Motifs


This week's Lolita Blog Carnival is similar to the last one I did on my own personal autumn/winter style, but this is a little more general than that one. This week, I'd like to talk about four motifs I love seeing - either on myself or on other lolitas - in the fall.

1. Tartan



2. Carnival/Circus



3. Books



4. Fall Florals



All photos taken from Closet of Frills, credit to their respective owners. Please leave a comment if you want me to link to your Facebook (I didn't automatically for privacy!)

What is your four favorites? Any of these - or different ones? Mushrooms... Leaves... Fawns... Rosettes... Chocolate...?

Other blogs who participated:
Floating on Macarons



Thank you for reading my blog, it really means a lot. 

If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my blog. 

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT FORM MESSAGE IS HERE